Really lovely staff
Fantastic service! I have been using independent living for around ten years and always recommend them to people. The level of service is impeccable. The staff are warm, helpful and polite and always go out of their way to help me, whether there is money in it for them or not. Dont bother with anyone else, these guys are the best!!
This shop has everything you would ever need! Its huge! A bit busy at times (we had wait to be seen...although not for long..,,2 mins max) however they have lots of parking out front and the staff all seemed very well trained and helpful. Having Aston Hearing upstairs is handy for me as i don't have to travel to Amersham anymore! Thanks to ILC also for delivering my new scooter so quickly as i can now get out this weekend with my family.
These guys serviced my mobility scooter to an extremely high standard. I thought i needed new batteries (£200+) but turns out I didnt! Very happy, thanks. Highly recommended.
My new stairlift has totally changed my life. Thanks to all @ ILC especially Maureen for helping secure the funding. We couldnt have done it without you.
you would not believe how far they went to make sure i got what was best for my back. we tried 3 different chairs in our home before we got the right one and they were infinitely patient with us. they did not charge us for the return of chairs or anythign even though they had two blokes out to do the deliveries/recollections each time. i will never go anywhere else now!! no need. i will be changing my bath soon for a walk in one so i will give you a call :)
Huge shop, great staff, a great experience all round really.
Absolutely amazing service i have been going to us for over ten years and they have never let me down yet !!
They fixed my scooter when no-one else could. THANK YOU!!
Why choose Independent Living Consultants?
Call us – 0845 6011933
• Year of experience - We have been supplying mobility & care supplies to the Bucks and surrounding areas for over 15 years.
• No quibble 7 day returns - On smaller items (such as kettle tippers, jar openers, slippers etc) – Items can be taken to try and returned if not suitable.
• Free home demonstrations - Mobility scooters / buggies, Powered wheelchairs, Bath lifts etc. Strictly no pressure selling!
• Full after sales service - We have dedicated staff to assist with any problems that may arise following the purchase of an item.
We are proud to be members of the British Healthcare Trades Association and governed by the Office of Fair Trading.
We are also trusted assessors for Buckinghamshire County Council, so you can buy with piece of mind.
- Mobility Scooters – Sales & Servicing
- Bathing Equipment – Powered Bath Lifts, Stools, Grab Rails, Walk In Baths etc
- Wheelchairs – Sales & Servicing – Both Manual & Powered
- Wheelchair Adapted Vehicles – New & Used – Sales & Servicing
- Aids for Daily Living – Over 1,000 Products Available!
- Continence Care Products – Briefs, Pads, Seat Pads etc.
- Riser / Recline Chairs – Standard & Bespoke
- Profiling Beds – Motorised & “Hospital Style” Beds & Mattresses
- Stairlifts – Sales & Installations – New & Reconditioned
We Also Offer:
- Home Delivery
- Equipment Hire – Wheelchairs, Walkers, Adjustable Posture Chairs etc.
- Home Assessments – Can’t come to us? We can come to you!
- Home Demonstrations – No Obligation & No Pressure Sales!
- FREE Advice on Benefit Claims & Equipment Funding
- Full after sales back up & service packages
- Unrivaled customer service
- Professional, discreet & understanding staff